Does nitric oxide in L-arginine Plus work for Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction?
My answer is absolutely YES! New research from our own research and several other universities are reporting positive benefits of increased nitric oxide production, improved circulation to the extremities having positive effects for ED in as little as 3 weeks.
Here is what I can share with you:
- Viagra produces Nitric Oxide in the male genitalia and dramatically increases blood flow allowing for erections for a specific amount of time. Bottom-line many erectile dysfunction medications are acidic and therefore come with a long list of negative health effects.
- Many published studies have shown that consuming 5,000mg of L-arginine, triggers cell production of Nitric Oxide in all areas of the body including the reproductive system improving circulation to the male or female genitalia.
- Producing Nitric Oxide through the use of L-arginine has been found to relax and enlarge blood vessels, which allows for greater blood flow to the extremeties. This is similar to a water hose that is no longer kinked allowing water to flow more freely. It works the same way with the blood being circulated throughout out body. When blood is needed in a special area, it flows more freely, allowing for a better sex life.
- Several of my male clients who are using L-arginine Plus for cardiovascular health are also using it for the purpose of sexual health. They have reported no longer needing to use Viagra.
- In 1998 three American scientists received the Nobel Prize in medicine for discovering the role of Nitric Oxide and its health benefits for the cardiovascular and reproductive systems.
If you want to try the pH Miracle L-arginine Plus, go to: http://phmiracleliving.com/p-565-l-arginine-plus.aspx It is the product I formulated for my clients and simply the best on the market.
For best results I recommend my clients to take it twice a day.