Friday, April 1, 2011

An Unsolicited Testimony of Reversing Cancer


Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 8:03 AM

To: Hom, Rosalina
Subject: I am a force to be reckoned with !!!!!

Dear Rosalina, My sweet friend! Thanks for this beautiful email. Your kind and alkaline words humble me and inspire me to continue with even more energy. Thank you so much for your very loving comments. We have much work to do! I’m glad to have teamed up with you. Hugs, RH

I want to tell you from the bottom of my heart how much I love you.

I so appreciate what you are teaching me. You have given me such an opportunity not just to save my own life but to save many others.

I have understood this biology from the beginning but after our talk yesterday and our call last night it really hit me like a ton of bricks. It hit me this morning as I was forwarding recipes to Julie and Ryan as I typed.....


We need to focus on the bowel......that is where it all begins. It takes 120 days to recycle our blood ( and I remember you telling me that and warning of that when I first started) You told me not to be disappointed if my blood was still dirty when I went to the doctor after being on the program for just 7 weeks. But it was. it was 50% better....... When I typed these words this morning.....Focusing on the bowel is why I have REVERSED my cancerous condition!!!!!!, I wasn't thinking about typing that.....it just flowed off my fingers to the keyboard........AWESOME !!!!

So lookout for those who dare ask me about my SuperGreens. There will be no dilly dally if you want my help!!!!!


I am FIRED UP!!!!!!

Love and Prayers, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Good Healthy | Proudly Powered by Blogger