Saturday, December 10, 2011

From Dud to Stud!

Rick Goode Testimonal

I wanted to take a moment and thank you so much for helping me achieve what I felt was impossible. I started a 12 week challenge to lose as much weight and gain as much muscle as possible. I started the challenge at 24% body fat and ended at 6.8%.

My success was directly linked to the mental preparedness that you helped me with. With your help, I was able to focus more clearly and have the discipline I needed to lose 31 pounds of fat and at the same time gain 11 pounds of muscle in just 90 days!

In addition, I was able to be injury free as a result of my inner mind warning me when I was on the verge of training too hard. My biggest challenge was eating right. As a result of the mental shift you helped me create; I now view food as a tool to help me accomplish my goals, not a relaxant after a stressful day.

Thanks for a great mental tune up. It worked!

Rick Goode Vancouver, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Good Healthy | Proudly Powered by Blogger